Sent: Friday, April 23, 2004 8:42 PM
Subject: IML: Classic car insurance companies

I am looking to insure my 81-83 Imperials.  I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations.  Here is what I have looked into/going to look into so far:
J.C. Taylor Classic Car Insurance
www.jctaylor.com
Hagerty collector car Insurance  www.hagerty.com
American Collector's Insurance   www.americancollectorsins.com
Grundy Worldwide   www.grundy.com

Can anyone relate good/bad experiences with these companies?  Or recommend another company I could use in So. California?

Thanks,
Davis