The unknown Chrysler/ AC question

I have a question for the people who know Air Conditioning.  I found a
kit
to convert the old R12 systems to 134-A type refrigerant.  When I had my
Bronco II converted the man said he had to change the condenser and all
the
seals.  ($256.00)

You can do it that way but its not the best in the world.  Ideally the
system should be flushed, dryer changed and all new o-rings.  Hoses can
also be replaced but they don't leak as much as was initially thought
because the oil seals them up.

If your system is only a little low you will be much happier just having
the system topped off with R12.

           Steve B.