Spring Roundup

Remlinger Farms? Cool. Coming from Oregon, if you are coming up I-5, take
Highway 18 exit going East/northeast toward North Bend. When you get to I-90
at the end of 18, get on it and go west to the Fall City exit. I think it's
the first exit you come to. When you go north into Fall City, turn east then
go left onto hiway 203 and watch for the sign at Remlinger Farms...just a
couple minutes up the road. Cars, pie, and ice cream. Does it get any
better?

Dave

67 Haze Green Sedan
Covington, Wa.

>From: "mOPAR mIKE and mELISSA" <collyman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: IML:  Spring Roundup
>Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:18:24 +0000

B & T and others,

I hope to be there with my wife.

Maybe I'll make a BIGG "Imperial's Rule" sign, or something controversial to carry around.

Is there a place there where we could all meet up ???

 I'm not sure if I will have any of my old cars ready to show by next week, I just finished re-building my 60's Wards Riding Mower and the yard is like a jungle. I spent the whole winter working on cars, so now I might have to do some mowing.

Hope to see some IML people at Carnation............. I think it's somewhere near Auburn and it's Sunday May 2nd only.

CHEERS,

Michael Howlett

Boring Oregon, where the grass and blackberries are like mutant alien lifeforms taking over the world........................