Classic car insurance companies

I have used Hagerty for my 64 Crown Coupe, other than their requirements for 100,000. / 300,000. My daily driver policy (BMW) is an easy 75.00 yearly with the 2500 mile limit.
Unfortunately though I may have difficulty renewing next time since I have just received three separate speeding tickets. Upon informing them of merely receiving one of them the service rep. almost didn't allow my renewal, but did make an exception "this time." I fear Im probably in deep doo-doo next time around.
Incidentally, the first of the three was on California Highway 5, Southbound going 110 in a 70 mph zone. Fortunately for me the kind officer visually clocked me at 100. Between the ticket and my higher insurance I estimate that will end up costing over $1,000.00.
The other two a whopping $2,600.00 so far.
Regards,

Patrick Williams
High Desert, Southern California
65 Ford F 350 Super Duty Dually