From: <RandalPark@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2004 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: IML: The unknown Chrysler/ AC question

> On second thought, this would only be a good idea if we can be sure that
the correct amount of refrigerent oil is also incorporated into the
conversion.

> Paul
>
> In a message dated 4/25/2004 12:20:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, RandalPark
writes:

> > This is a no brainer. My '65 Imperial still has its old original leaky
system. If I can make it work again with R134a instead of having it
recharged with R12 (like I have twice before) at $175.00 per pound, or
paying over $1,000 to convert it, I'm going for it. Like you say, who cares
if it takes a pound or two every so often at $2.50 per pound?

> > I saw a kit like this advertised in my most recent J.C. Whitney catalog.
If it doesn't work, I have only lost the price of a tank of gas.