exhaustive answer for 1960 pipes

get prefab assemblies or connect the dots at your local place using these instructions.

http://imperialclub.com/Repair/Exhaust/ExhaustBendingDirections/index.htm

Not much feedback on these, would appreciate any commentary on how they work.

I got a prefabbed (as yet uninstalled) pipe and muffler kit from "Kings & Queens" somewhere back east through my parts-guy.  They did not include the resonator, the second, smaller cylindrical muffler that goes under the fin.  You'll have to look around for that but should be able to find something on the shelf somewhere...

-Kenyon

Tim Hulse <thulse@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Is there anyone who carries the exhaust sytems for our cars? It seems it would be a lot cheaper to install a pre fabbed sytem and cut out the labor to build at a muffler shop.

Tim

Kenyon Wills
San Lorenzo/SF Bay Area

1973 Chrysler Imperial  LeBaron>http://imperialclub.com/Yr/1973/Wills/index.htm