Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2004 9:08 PM
Subject: IML: 57 IMP transmission and brake conversion

Easy does it guys.....The conversion will make my 57 IMP much safer for my wife, children and grandchildren to drive.....they can't even get my 14 Overland Speedster started no less drive it to a car show for me....I have 10 cars now and need all the drivers I can get to drive this old iron to shows and events so I can share them with anyone who comes out to see them.....your not going to like this one but my final conversion on the 57 will be the new throttle body to get rid of the carb....I will promise to cover it up with the original air cleaner....I will be happy to take anyone out for a test drive in what I think will be the finest driving 57 IMP ever.