57 conversions

Well a person can go ahead and do whatever they want with their car, whether
anyone else likes it or not. Thats not really the point here.  If I really
wanted to do such a thing, I might consider a bolt on overdrive ala Gear
Vendors, and then perhaps see if the standard style parking brakes from say,
a 63 vintage or later, would be possible to bolt on by swapping from  the
backing plates outward and installing the foot pedal for the parking
brake...but thats just one persons way of doing this.

 Im not saying I would  or would not, but it seems more logical to me.  Of
course maybe a Mazda Rx-7 with a 6-71 blower and nitrous in front of a 5
speed manual would be fun too.   At that point, one would even have the
option of starting a new mailing list for hybrids that only a mother could
love!  I think perhaps Forrest Gump was right! :)

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe