1972 Mopar for sale

Dear IML folks:

There's a fabulous Monaco Brougham parked a few blocks from my house that's for sale.  I know its not an Imperial (shudder!), but I'm guessing that it's been there long enough that the guy is ready to deal.  It looks to be in "Fabulous Fuselage" condition from the out-the-window, 30 MPH drive-by perspective.

It's a '72, tomato red with a black top.  I called the number this morning (985-867-3387) and spoke to Mr. Buddy Kivett.  He bought it in Wyoming, I suspect within the past 5 years, and says it's all original.  It bears that appearance from the curb.  It's all power (A/C, seats, windows, etc.) with only the clock being out of order.  It's got a 400 and 108,000 miles.  He thinks it the original paint and the original spare.  He had it on Ebay for $7500, got bid up to $5500, and is now asking $6500.  He wants to keep it, he claims, but a Cadillac covertible came his way and he can't keep both.

I'll look at it if anyone is genuinely interested.  It's in Covington, Louisiana. ZIP-70433

Sincerely,

Patrick E. Moore
'58 Southampton 4 Door