'05 300 C...the new one

I have seen one at the dealer but it was still being prepped for sale. The
dealer was adding a 10k mark up on the retail price...over 40k!!!. Car and
Driver gave the car glowing reviews. The only concern is first year fit and
finish issues. I think I would wait until the hoopla dies down a bit.

Mark Boehme
65 Crown
925-671-3160
mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx