On topic posts ONLY!!!

Hi Folks,
   I have been feverishly writing people off list to
refrain from talking about 300's and corvettes and
japanese cars etc. etc. etc. and they just keep
coming!   Seems like as many off topic posts as on
topic posts the past few days!!
PLEASE PLEASE!!
This is the IMPERIAL mailing list and we talk about
Imperials (76-78 New Yorkers) only.  If we stray off
topic we end up losing people who can not stand to hit
the delete key 150-200 times a day because we can not
be all things to all people.
We limit our discussion to..

Imperials!
Imperials!