SMS-Plan on Waiting-------Well I must just be lucky I guess !!!!!

I have to say that I have ordered and got headlining for my 66 Crown Coupe
very fast ,I found SMS supplied me with the correct stuff and made it up
perfectly and not expensive iether, I recently ordered material for seats
and headliner again made up for my 55 Imperial ,once again excellent service
was provided.

Now as I live in England (europe) service like this is much appreciated,
whilst I don't doubt people can have long waits for stuff I can only speak
as I find and SMS have been A1 all the way for me.

                                                           David Munson
Sec  Classic American Auto Club (GB) Ltd

       Oldest American car club in the UK

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger