Please Welcome Clint and Laurie Carter

New Subscriber(s): Clint and Laurie Carter
Email Address is: imperialschooner@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Ilwaco, WA (Southwest Washington State)

Car(s) owned: 1959 Persian Pink Crown 4-door sedan. Complete, but in pieces.

Self-Introduction: Resubscribing with our new email address. We've made the
move and The Imperial Schooner Restaurant and Tea Room will be open on
Saturday (sorry about the shameless plug). We love our Imperial and look
forward to the day when it's restored. The people on this list are awesome!