Tires Again?

If you have a radial tire come apart, those steel belts can really mess up the
paint around that wheel well.  At least the belts in the non-radial tire
probably won't do that kind of damage.  That's one advantage of a bias tire
over a radial, at least a steel belted one.

Of course, the best option is not to have a tire fail.
Mark