'72 Imp.

Hi Chris!
The rim blow on my car is just rock hard, impossible to use. I talked to a
guy the other day. He owns a '71 Imp and he bought one on e-bay he told me.
The next day I phoned a classic car dealer in Trondheim, Norway, but he told
me there was no other solution than to change the hole stearing wheel. And
as you say, that may be very expensive. ( of course I didn't get the name or
phone number to the guy with the '71).