IML Problem Resolution? - IML Admin

Please keep in mind that the volunteer moderators do write messages to people off-list behind the scenes, and that's one of the reasons that we have such a civil list (in general).  Much of what goes on to keep things in line is not visible, and the IML has had times of mild volatility in the past but things have always seemed to work themselves out.

If one has an issue with anything that's going on here, be it functional (email trouble) or with content of IML posts, each IML message normally has a footer that has an address for the Admin group.  If that fails, there is always the "Contact Us" buttons on the club website which will get you forwarded from the web-group over to admin.