Lary, your clock is set wrong.

larry, your clock is set to 2003.  This causes it to go to the top of
folks email instead of the current area.  I try and read or delete all
my email every day or so and noticed I still had 13 unread but did not
see them.  Scrolling way up the inbox, I found 13 of your emails all
with 2003 as the date.

Regards
Kerryp

Larry Blomberg wrote:

>Gidday Paul
>
>A young Jane Russell in a swim suit - now there's a picture for sore eyes.
>
>Yes they are in pretty good nick Paul. I will have to give some thought to
>your comments - thanks
>
>Larry B

begin:vcard
fn:Kerry Pinkerton
n:;Kerry Pinkerton
email;internet:http://Dte.net/57imperial     50 Crown, 57, 61(s), 68 convert
other lesser makes
tel;work:Manufacture of high quality Wheeling Machines
tel;home:http://wheelingmachines.com
version:2.1
end:vcard