1955 Imperial Newport

Hi list,
Carquest has the rear shocks for the 55.  They don't
have the front shocks.  I have not tried Bumper to
Bumper or NAPA yet.  I am curious if they are strong
enough for this heavy car?  I am still looking for
u-joint numbers that will interchange with a parts
houses  Does anyone know the numbers for the 55???
Chrysler factory numbers do not interchange.
RC Billings, Montanaaaaaaa

 --- WBinegar@xxxxxxx wrote: > Does anyone have part
numbers for new front and rear
> shocks? Looked on the