1991 / 1992 / 1993 Owners - You're lagging!

on 16/05/04 12:54, Kenyon Wills at imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> After going through the 91-93 pages, it seems that the 1990 folks have you
> beat as far as Auto-Biographies go (bottom left corner of each year's page).
> How come nobody wants to post pictures or stories about their 91-93's???  I
> hear that they're nice cars.
>
> Time to let everyone else know what you've got?
>
> If you own an imperial and would like the club webiste to host picutres and
> whatever story lies behind the car, we'd be happy to do it for you.  We like
> digital photos and a MSWord document, but can make do with regular print
> photos.
>
> Email  iml-webmonsters@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  or hit the "Contact Us" button on the
> club website if you would like to participate.

Not much story about getting mine, but I just got a nicer digital camera and
will take pictures soon to be posted on my website. The first batch of
pictures I took with my DV video camera were only 640 x 480 and were not
very good. Now that I have a 3MP camera, I'll be able to do much better.

-Laurent.
--
Logiciels Nemesys Software                mailto:laurentdaudelin@xxxxxxxxxxx