A question for the club.

          Members:

 I have a 1966 LeBaron. In my zeal to see what works and what doesn't, I was
working on the opera or vanity lights in the back seat. They work but
unfortunately one will not turn off. The little button doen not respond
anymore. I
have looked in my FSM and the web site for some direction on fixing it but
haven't found much. What is the best way to take care of this. I am a little
hesitant to start taking the interior apart but that may be the best way to get
in
there and unscrew the bulb or snip the wire. In the mean time I pop the fuse
that does the interior lights but that is getting a little old.

           Thanks for any help.

Tim Dale - 1966 LeBaron