'56 Sway Eliminator Shaft

Hello! Need help again!

My '56 C-73 needs sway eliminator mounting bracket rubber inserts and end cushions.
I've tried Steele Rubber, Espo, and Just Suspensions to no avail. What makes it more difficult is that I can't find the Mopar part numbers for these parts in my '55-'58 Mopar parts book. The closest I can come is group number 17-29-15 for the cushions but no part number.

I have to explain, at this point, that I have never before dealt with the Mopar world and therefore don't speak the language. I do speak GM. Anyway, the number referenced above may or may not be called a group number in "Mopar". I'd appreciate anyone's help in becoming fluent.

I'm looking for part numbers for these parts, and especially possible sources for them.
This is a great group. I hope to learn enough to send help down the other end of this tube someday.

Gary Kitterman
'56 C-73 "Babe"