Non Imp related - Mailing List Issues

I hate to perpetuate this non-Imperial related e-mail string, but I know that I
am sending in plain text, yet three separate individuals here have complained
to me personally about my notes not making sense when they post to the IML.

One of them requested that I change to "digest mode" to solve the problem, but
was later told by an OIC Admin that it would not have changed anything to do
that.

At first I thought that they didn't understand my writing style, but one of
them sent a sample and it was nothing but jibberish.

Someone recently posted another comment about this to the IML. As far as I know
there wasn't a specific answer.

Paul