New Jersey Imperial meet Sunday May 23

For anyone interested,

The Central Jersey Imperial Owners group is going to meet on Sunday May 23
at 1pm.  We are meeting at Sammys Drive-In on route 22W in Phillipsburg,NJ
across from the Phillipsburg Mall.  Come if you can and bring your Imperial
in any condition.  This is an old fashioned type of eatery/ice cream
restaurant with tables inside and out. For any members in PA, this location
is only about ten minutes from the Easton bridge into NJ.  Richard Woolf and
I are hosting the gathering.
If you need more specific directions please email me off list:
imperial1usa@xxxxxxxxxxx

Coming from NJ - best way to get there is Route 78 West to EXIT 3, proceed
down route 22 approx  2 miles and Sammys is on the right.