'68 Imperial Crown for sale in western Kansas

'68 Imperial Crown for sale in western Kansas

Hi Everyone,

One of my co-workers who is originally from Kansas
told me about a '68 Imperial that will be part of an
estate auction this Sunday near Logan, Kansas.

The car is pictured at
http://web.ivenue.com/hamitauction/images/Noel012.jpg

And a description of the auction is at
http://www.hamitauction.com/Noel.ivnu

Here's what I was told about the car:

1968 Imperial Crown four door hardtop
~127,000 miles
Grey with a black interior
Front and Rear A/C (Rear doesn't work)
"No rust" (I'm always sceptical when I hear this)
Small dent on passenger side trim

Auction will be done by Don Hamit Land & Auction
Company -- http://www.hamitauction.com/

The auction house offered to take more pictures of the
car, and is willing to take bids by phone (I assume
one would want to call them prior to the auction to
register) -- 1-888-573-6585.

I have NO KNOWLEDGE of the car other than the above,
so caveat emptor, as always.

Elijah

=====
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/