Kanter Auto Products

Couple of years ago I ordered a tune kit for my '66 Crown from Kanter. When
I try to change the points I notice the set they sent me  was different
including the condenser, cap, rotor, a plug wires. I called them asking to
check the number of the kit. They didn't seem to be much help, and wasn't
interested with me on a return. I haven't bought anything from Kanter, and
never will. I've heard many similar problems with them from other antique
car owners.

Rich W
'66 Crown
'73 LeBaron