thanks and questions

much thanks for the warm welcome from the club. I have never belonged to any type of organization before and I am excited to be part of such a group. I have a flood of questions of course for everyone out there but I will try to only do a few at a time. I will also try to let out some information about my imperial experience at the same time.first question. as I said when I joined the club the restoration I am performing on our "66" is only temporary in order to get it on the road so we can have some fun with it. but I have had little to no success finding fenders and quarter panels. I have e-mailed many of the salvage yards on your web sight but have had no response from any of them. I found one in Arizona some time back and had it's address saved in our computer, but we had a virus hit and we lost everything. if anyone has suggestions for a reputable salvage yard I would appreciate the info. presently I have removed the ac equipment from our crown in order to do some work on the engine and I eventually will put it back in service, but I have heard conflicting reports on whether the v-twin compressors can handle the new refrigerants. if they can should i do a rebuild on the one i have or just slap it back in? it didn't appear to have any leaks when i took it out. there, thats it for questions for now. now some information for everyone. i have read many of the letters that have been on the imperial web sight for some time now. many have to do with where to get parts for their cars.i.e.engine parts, brake parts etc. i have had the pleasure of dealing with a company in the next town south of me (ticonderoga ny) called r.b.motors. they are a car quest dealership and yet to fail in getting me the most common parts for our car.i was able to get all my brake parts from them along with many electrical parts. their head man at the counter named kevin bright has more resources than you can imagine to get parts for these older vehicles. there prices are usually quite fair. their phone number is 518-585-7774 ask for kevin and tell him tom hudon sent you. if you are from far off i'm sure they can get them shipped to you. thats all for now thanks to everyone for any resorces sent to us tom h at firecat@xxxxxxxxxxxx