Size

As I'm fond of saying to a fellow Imperialist friend of mine:

Its not the size that matters,
it's how it looks pulling up to the bank that counts.

Seems that I've heard that years back, the govt specified the limits to what
quantifies the maximums of vehicle size, and 80'' wide was one of the specs
I recall.

Ok, I think I got some Imperial content in here.

Eric
Portland, OR