62 sighting

Hey all,

I just got back from a car show, where I saw my second Imperial at a show
here (and my 4th pre 90s Imperial in Idaho--there seems to be lots of 90s
Imperials around here).  The Imperial was a 62 Crown 4 door.  I spoke with
the owner for a few minutes and it was a 40,000 mile original in absolutely
amazing shape.  The owner believes that it is the car pictured in the 1962
Imperial Photo Brochure
(http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1962/Brochure2/index.htm).  It is the
correct color and the interior is the same, so it could be.  If not it is a
nice story.

Mark Elliott
64 Crown 4 door