dictated sizing

I don't think the size matter when it comes to taxes in Europe. I'm not
sure, however how they do it in all of Europe, but in Scandinavia that's not
the case. In Norway, we pay more taxes the bigger engine and more horsepower
in it. In Sweden the taxes are way smaller than here in Norway.
Joran Vordal, Norway.