Tony Waters?

Can anyone help me get in touch with Tony Waters in San Diego. I loaned Tony about 100 filmstrips and records for copying and cannot reach him. If anyone can give him my email so he can contact me, I would appreciate it. I tried to get on the Imperial salon, but am not computer literate enough to know what I did wrong, as I cannot make a connection, so am asking for some help. Joe Machado in Palm Desert, Calif.