Upcoming Imperial Event in Massachusetts

Upcoming Imperial Event in Massachusetts

To all concerned members: Please be aware of an Imperial related Auto Show
event
coming up .  On June 06 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM at the Treasure Valley Scout
Reservation in Rutland, Mass-A scenic location that will overlook the 106 acre
"Browning Pond". This is being sponsored by the "Mohegan Council, Boy Scouts of
America". We have several Imperial members from the N.E.I.O.C. attending. The
rain date is June 13. For more information, contact Co-Chairs of the Mohegan
Council : Aiden Heffernan at 508-248-0687, or Joe Heffernan at 508-929-4663, or
James Kennedy at 508-752-3769, ext.27.  You may also contact me also for
directions at "imperialsrus@xxxxxxxxxxx".

--
Mike Veronesi
Northeast Imperial Owners Club