1983 Chrysler Imperial: starting problems

1983 Chrysler Imperial: starting problems

Well, you may be right, and of course we are each entitled to our opinions. If
"the basics" would be a good place to start, it would be better to start with a
basic car. That word does not describe these particular automobiles.

Trouble shooting that car is going to cost a ton of money, and a firm
commitment of love on the part of the owner.  If the love isn't there, I still
say sell the car. The owner already knows if "love" is in the equation. The
rest is easy.

Paul