1960 Ghia in Jim Carey movie or is it????

1960 Ghia in Jim Carey movie or is it????

Hi,
   This came into the webmonsters group and I looked
at the trailer and I can't tell if it is really a Ghia
or if it is a "made up" Ghia like 1960.   I can't be
sure.
But...
I am VERY nervous about the car stuck on the railroad
tracks and the sound of a train coming.  The thought
of em destroying a 60 Ghia for a stupid movie is
enough to make me sick.   I guess I will have to wait
and see!
Jeff