Air Ride ... saga continues.

My father just ignores his message too.... I've
wondered a few timed though if the Air ride function
can be turned off using the DRB computer at the
dealers.

Haven't tried it... but there are a limited number of
body computers available for all those cars, and the
Imperial was available with all 4 air springs or just
rear air shocks right?

The NewYorker/Dynasty was also available with rear air
shocks.... or no air at all.

The NewYorker with or without air was available with
the EVIC, without air cars won't be getting the
message... is this a different body computer, or is
the function in the computer simply turned off when a
car did not have air suspenstion, therefore not
relaying an error message?

Keeping in mind that the EVIC receives infomation from
the Node and Body Controller.

Just food for thought, has any one tried this?