58 Brake-Light switch ??

My brake lights do not work on a 58 I recently acquired.. I found a wire
disconnected at the bottom of the master cylinder sensor/pressure switch.
There is another wire that is bundled with the one that I connected that
doesn't have a connector.  The one that I connected had a female connector
so it was obvious where it went.. Is there two wires that go to that sensor?
  I have a hard time seeing because it's under the PB bellows...

                 Thanks,
                  Dave

Get fast, reliable Internet access with MSN 9 Dial-up – now 3 months FREE!