Endicott Estate Show in Dedham Massachusetts

Endicott Estate Show in Dedham Massachusetts

Hello All OIC members!!!!!! I would like to inform you of an upcoming event in
Massachusetts on Sunday July 11 (Yes it is the SAME weekend as the Chryslers at
Carlisle Show) . The "33rd Annual Antique Auto Show and Trading Bee" sponsored
by Clair Motors in conjunction with the" Baystate Antique Auto Club"of
Massachusetts....... IMPERIALS WILL HAVE THEIR OWN LOCATION and  will be judged
as a group unto themselves. This show is one of the LARGEST in Massachusetts
with over 500 cars per year , EVERYTHING from the Brass era up to 1975. There
are usually 10 clubs from Cadillac to Volkswagen, including the Packard Club.
This year marks a return to Endicott for the Northeast Imperial Owners Club
after a 15 year abscence. The last time we were there we actually OUTDID the
CADILLAC club!!! This is a great event with many vendors including Hemmings
Motor News to name one. The Show is held "Rain or Shine" as much planning goes
into it. There  is also an area for Cars for Sale. I realize that "Carlisle" is
the biggest event since "Baghdad", bu
t for any and all OIC members in the New England and Northeast, this is one
event not to miss!.......Won't you please consider attending this show, even
for the sake of something "different"!! The N.E.I.O.C. is an equal oppurtunity
organization(NON-PROFIT of course) that has had its ups and downs, and we don't
require you to be a member of the club to attend and be with the "Group"(
IMPERIALS not CADDYS). Come and meet "New"and "Old" aquaintances at the Show
that 90% of the time is blessed with fine weather, and maybe even join
N.E.I.O.C. You MUST PRE-REGISTER in order that we get a sufficient number of
IMPERIALS that will ensure a return allowed NEXT year. The year we beat the
Caddy club was 1988 with 21 IMPERIALS!! I actually saw MORE people interested
in the IMPS(not IMPALAS) than the CADS, with many complimentary comments, but
with an occasional " WHAT YEAR IS THAT IMPALA?"....Ahhhhhrrg .... Oh well, the
bright side of that cloud is that if Everyone on the planet drove IMPERIALS,
there wouldn't be much extraordinary interest in
 them and you wouldn't need OIC or N.E.I.O.C.!! Pre -Registration has to be in
BY Saturday, June 26th, 2004. I have the forms and will mail them out to
interested parties; pre-reg. is $10.00 per Show car, and the Class is
designated as "IM"......Contact me at my e-mail address
"imperialsrus@xxxxxxxxxxx", and I will mail out the Show Flyer with form at
once, if not sooner!!!!!!! For more information on the Baystate Antique Auto
Club and Endicott Show, visit their website at "www.bsaac.com", or e-mail them
at " info@xxxxxxxxx" .
--
Mike Veronesi