Re:1959 Imperial Crown for sale

I've seen those swivel seats sell for close to that
alone!  Looks like a decent car! I hope someone saves
it!
Jeff

When I had my parts car it was early in my Imperial experience.
Basically the only part of the car that went to the yard was the body
and the swivel front seats.  I thought they were worthless...  Geez what
a boneheaded move that was.

This one ought to make a fun project for somebody!

               Steve B.