list member's 1982 Imperial For Sale

A list member (John) up in Brooklyn NY has asked me to post info that his 82 Imperial is posted for sale in the club For Sale section.  For whatever reason he is unable to post messages to the general list and asked me if I would mention it.  He told me it does have some front end damage to the right fender.  He can be contacted at jr829@xxxxxxxx
Don 81 Imperial and parting out an 83