Brake parts oh my!

Wow Chris!

I have the same complusive disorder as you! I will not take a part off of my
car unless I have a replacement immediately available.

Sometimes my life would be a lot easier if I wasn't like this. I don't know how
old you are, but if you can do something about it now, you will live a much
happier life.

In the meantime, I am sure that Bob Hoffmeister would have an old booster that
you could buy and get rebuilt. I think they are the same from '62 to '65 and
maybe others would fit.

Paul