1962 Imperial Custom

Well, folks, I've "gone and one it!"  Yesterday I purchased a 1962 Chrysler Imperial Custom 4dr hdtp. for my 60th birthday, which is today.  (I was born exactly one week after D-Day.  God Bless those 406,000+ who gave their lives to freedom!)
    I will bring this prom queen home to rest once I find a safe place to garage her.  The seller is a delightful chap to deal with, and straight across the table.  That's the way I like to deal with people.  I am very excited about this, especially since "she" is a good 18 years younger than I.  :-)
Vince in Boston