new member i have 1959 imperial 2 door hardtop

new member i have 1959 imperial 2 door hardtop

Hi Jim!

Nice to see another '59 on the list. We have a '59 Crown sedan called "The
Pink Lady". It's complete, but in pieces! The folks on this list are
incredible and we've received help and parts from a number of people.

Laurie and Clint Carter
Ilwaco, WA USA