68 carpeting??

Well, if you really need rugs, the price is right. How bad can it be for that.
If they get you by for a couple of years until you decide to do it again, it is
a good buy. It usually lasts longer if kept vacuumed and cleaned.

Sometimes the color of low cost carpet sets is off, but if you are looking for
one of the standards like dark blue or black, it would probably be okay.

Paul