Skickat: den 15 juni 2004 23:23
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Re: IML: 1959 Chrysler Imperial New Yorker LeBaron Crown South Hampton...say ...

Teddy:

So, Elijah was right about the engine color....He is on the ball isn't he?  That is a sweet car that you have there Teddy....wish mine was looking that good.  I am sending the seats out to the upholsterer late this summer (he is booked until then), and am order the headliner and carpet soon.  The car itself is going to spend the winter in a friends body shop getting back to it's original splendor, or at least at the present time...that is the plan.

I am thinking that I may want to convert the car to disc brakes, have you done this to yours, or it is completely original?  It would be nice is there is anyone who knows if there is someone who makes a conversion kit out there, but I haven't found one myself.  If not, I will be looking for that perfect donor car.

Thanks for the link, makes my day to see that car!

Chad