Another LeCrown? Looking for info on Bill White's '59

Another LeCrown? Looking for info on Bill White's '59

Richard,
The Imperial dealer installed the LeBaron emblems on my '59 Crown.  My neighbor
the second owner (who know was friends with the first owner) told me that the
emblems were applied at the dealer.

My car manufactured 4/59 was purchased 5/59. The car was loaded with tons of
options.  I always wondered if Chrysler stopped building the LeBarons early
before the model year ended.  And for some of the more pushy customers, I
wonder if the dealers were able to purchase LeBaron emblems for those "almost"
LeBarons.

Bill White '55  '59

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com