A couple questions

--- "Klebert L. Hall" <swampyankee@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>    Does anybody know the correct paint color for the
> valve covers on a '69?

Chrysler turquoise is what you want -- any decent
Chrysler dealership should be able to get it, or Year
One has it for a reasonable price as well

> iridescent. Should I do
> anything particular to keep the wheel in good shape?

Just keep it out of the sun as much as possible, and
admire it every chance you get!  The '69 wheel is
unique to that year, and is really a work of art.

Elijah

=====
http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron