Indiana Imperials for sale

I picked up a copy of "Indiana Auto & RV" today, and there are several
Imperials in it.  I make no claims for any of these cars; I'm just passing this
info along:

1959 Imperials.  Pair, both have 413 engs. and complete drivetrains, 1 is
restorable, 1 for parts or H.D. derby? $1250 pair. Connersville, IN (765)
825-4390

1967 Chrysler Imperial Convt. Only 570 produced, less than 200 known to exist.
Must see, loaded with options.  Only $14,800.  Beannies Auto & Truck Sales,
Orient (Columbus), OH. (614) 877-2277 www.beannies.com

MY NOTE: He is off by 7 on the production figures, and in my opinion it's
anybody's guess how many are still in existence.  But the car looks pretty good
in the one photograph.  It's a medium green metallic ("Meadow Green," I think
it was called in '68, not haze green.)

Happy hunting,
MM