Melissa's Imperial Dishonest car dealers

Melissa's Imperial Dishonest car dealers

I think it may be appropriate to also point out that the dealer probably paid
little or nothing for this car. They may be very willing to give your money
back. I doubt that they will want anything more to do with this Imperial.

Paul