organic whale oil additives

Contrary to folklore and legend among the automotive scene, where it has
been largely misinterpreted that traditionally men would harvest whale sperm
for automotive lubricants -  a thankless and largely overlooked job where by
sheer force of Wills they would follow the great beasts in longboats,
fluffing the huge sea mammals until copious amounts of  transmission fluid
was collected - is incorrect.

The actual truth is, for what its worth, sperm whale oil was used to
lubricate limited slip differentials...ala mopar sure grip for
example.....because it was one of the few lubricants that would let the
clutch pack in the differential function properly yet still provide
lubrication.  Now they have a modern equivalent, so the whales oils are not
used for this.  Im sure whale sperm was NEVER used as an automotive
lubricant.....if this is not so, I would love to see some proof.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe