From: Mel Wyshynski [mailto: mvwyshy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 21:29:55 -0500
Subject: IML: Mirror Matic (1959 LeBaron)

<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=Content-Type content="text/html; charset=windows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Hello All</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>It is amazing how the list of (parts, pieces, things,...)
never seems to get smaller!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Tonight I took apart my mirror matic and the sight of the
inside did very little to inspire me.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Does anyone have a lead regarding where I can pick one
up? A mirror in superior condition would be a "God-send". I already
have the other end of the spectrum! </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>I also took apart the electric aerial mechanism and freed it
up. Where are people picking up new masts?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Thanks for any help you may offer.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>By the way on Friday I received my rebuilt dash from
American Classic Restorations (Uxbridge, MA). Today I took a look at their
work.
The entire dash looks like one that was sitting in a showroom in 1959. I will
comment much more when we go to install it as I did not look at every piece
yet.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Mel</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2>Still targeting August 31 as "I finally drive my new LeBaron"
day.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=2></FONT> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com