countryclassiccars.com

I live where I can go look at Country Classics without too much delay.  I
have looked at several cars there for people in the past. Mainly, he has
junk.  He truely does have some stuff that does not even qualify as a parts
car.  There are a lot of Alabama titles, which means they were resqued from
a junkyard somewhere and he obtained a title.  He does have some cars that
look fairly nice at first glance, but when you get to looking at them, you
realize that they were probably limpers given a cosmetic fix up for quick
sale.  He wants #1 prices and will not negotiate.  I tried a couple times on
a car that was solid, but had a wrong interior, wrong engine, and a poor
repaint.  That car sat there for 2 years, outdoors, and  deteriorated.  It
finally disappeared.  He never budged on price for me. It was worth about
half what he was asking.  Since he put the admission charge on, I just tell
people to look elsewhere, because I have never recommended anyone buy a car
I looked at here.

John